Want that warm fuzzy feeling? Then you'd better get your very own Ember, former Race Name Burning Ember,to keep you nice and toasty (and cuddled) for when winter arrives! This gorgeous girl is more than just a substitute electric-blanket though, check out her other features:
✅ Genuinely sweet, lovely girl
✅ Ember is a very affectionate lass so get ready to receive a lot of lovin'
✅ The key to Ember's heart: rubs behind the ear!
✅ Good with Children:
- Regularly interacts with children aged from 12-14 years old.
- Ember is very relaxed around the kids
- She hasn't had a chance to meet younger children yet, however as she's a softy, she may be fine with small children, after a nice meet and greet to see how everybody goes together.
✅ Good with other dogs:
- Ember lives with two Jack Russell Terriers and a Catahovla Leopard Dog.
- She was well behaved when she met a new little Italian Greyhound.
- Regularly interacts well with other Greyhounds.
- Ember can still get excited at first (friends! friends! friends!) but she does settle.
- Ember would still need very slow, gradual introductions to any new dogs.
Ember would prefer to only be left home alone for short periods of time.
Ember previously suffered a fractured hock about 2 years ago. This transformed her into the bionic woman! Ember has a plate in her leg just for extra support. However this hasn't affected her ability to run and she certainly gets around like there is nothing wrong.
It would still be best if Ember wasn’t allowed to free-range in an area where there are rocks, divots, etc. A flat yard would be perfect for this pretty little lady!
Ember will be turning 5 in May - all she has wished for this year is a forever family to celebrate with. Don't let this gorgeous "Burning Ember" go out. Enquire or apply to adopt this special girl below!
Take a look at all our greyhounds for adoption here